We aim to delight the world with valuable content and innovative products and services. You can find out about brands such as The Huffington Post, MapQuest, Engadget, and more.
We collect personal information when you make your information known, such as by registering, authenticating, making purchases, or interacting with AOL. If you do not make yourself known to AOL, your use of our content and services is generally anonymous.
How we use your Information
Your AOL information is used to operate and improve our services, fulfill your requests and communicate with you, conduct research, and personalize the content and advertisements provided to you.
AOL may share your personal information in limited circumstances, including when we have your consent to do so or when sharing is necessary to protect AOL or comply with the law. Our agents and contractors may have access to your information, but only to perform services for AOL. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
Our ability to provide free content and services depends on advertising. Some of our ads are displayed based on the page visited, but many of our ads are targeted to you based on your interests and other information we have about you. We want you to understand how internet advertising works and offer resources and choices. Learn more.
- You can opt-out of the use of your data for interest-based advertising.
- We offer Marketing Preferences to control how we communicate offers to you.
- You can control the collection and use of search information.
- Registered users can manage their accounts at My Account.
- You can view your interest-based segments.
- You can manage cookies using browser controls.
- Individual products or services may offer additional controls or preferences.
How to Opt-Out
You can opt-out of targeted advertising delivered by the AOL Advertising Network.
How to Contact UsAOL Privacy
22000 AOL Way
Dulles, VA 20166