We are committed to building, improving, and expanding some of the best brands online – or anywhere, for that matter. You can find out about our brands such as The Huffington Post, MapQuest, Engadget, AOL Advertising and more.
How to Opt-Out
You can opt-out of targeted advertising delivered by the AOL Advertising Network.
Information We Collect and Receive
We collect and receive information about you and your device when you give it to us directly, when you use our Services, and from certain third-party sources.
Our ability to provide free content and services depends on advertising. Some of our ads are displayed based on the page visited, but many of our ads are targeted to you based on your interests and other information we have about you. We want you to understand how internet advertising works and offer resources and choices. Learn more.
- You can opt-out of the use of your data for interest-based advertising.
- We offer Marketing Preferences to control how we communicate offers to you.
- You can control the collection and use of search information.
- Registered users can manage their accounts at My Account.
- You can view your interest-based segments.
- You can manage cookies using browser controls.
- Individual products or services may offer additional controls or preferences.
AOL may share your personal information in limited circumstances, including when we have your consent to do so or when sharing is necessary to protect AOL or comply with the law. Our agents and contractors may have access to your information, but only to perform services for AOL. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may, however, share non-personally identifiable information with select business partners.
How we use your Information
The information we collect and receive is used to provide our Services, to improve our Services, and to offer effective advertising, which helps us keep most of our Services free.
How to Contact UsAOL Privacy
22000 AOL Way
Dulles, VA 20166
AOL is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative and is committed to complying with the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising.